One of the key factors to our success are all our web services. They are handling millions of requests received from our solutions running at our clients.
The need for new web services and improvements to already existing ones is increasing as the company is expanding.
To meet the requests, we are looking for a highly skilled engineer with passion for software development to join our Web Service Team. You will be developing new solutions as well as improving already existing ones. You will be a part of an international company and work closely with the headquarter in Norway.
Required professional qualifications
- Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science, or related technical field
- C#, .NET, Visual Studio, ORMs (Entity Framework)
- Databases (SQL Server)
- Web services (REST, ASMX, WCF, ASP.NET Web API)
- Software design patterns and object-oriented design
- Multithreaded programming
- Unit testing
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Working in teams through the entire software development life cycle from design to deployment
- UI frameworks (Bootstrap, ASP.NET MVC, AngularJS or similar)
- Using version control (SVN, Git)
- DevOps * Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Required personality traits and skill set
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-going, well-organized and detail-oriented
- Personal initiative
- Ability to collaborate cross teams
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, with the ability to understand complex business requirements
- Attractive salary including meal tickets
- Private medical insurance
- Modern offices in Bucharest or Brasov with great facilities
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- International work environment
To apply and for further information about the position, please contact recruitment consultant at SkillValue, Ana-Maria David, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Text by Consignor, email@example.com